| CAREER OBJECTIVE:
To apply acquired knowledge of environmental studies in least-served areas to ensure sustainable development in dynamic international environment and to improve greenery of the globe.
Father’s name Fazal Khitab Date of Birth: 30th March, 1988
Nationality: Pakistani CN I C No.: 15501-5170318-5
Passport No: EH1803181 Marital Status: Single
Languages: English, Chinese (Basic), Urdu and Pashto
Abroad To: China
1) Degree: Master in Forest Ecology (China Government Scholarship)
Year of Completion: course work complete and research paper is under review (2012-15)
University: East China Normal University (ECNU), Shanghai, PR China
Research Topic: “Effects of plant biodiversity and functional traits on carbon stocks in the subtropical forests of eastern China”
Marks (%age) / Division: 87% / 1st, in course work
2) Degree: BS (Forestry), 4 years
Year of Completion: 2010
University: Shaheed Benazir Bhutto University, Sheringal, Dir (Upper), KPK, Pakistan
Research Topic: “Role of farm forestry in poverty alleviation and Natural resource conservation in Swat valley”
Marks (%age) / Division: 81% / 1st
3) Higher Secondary School Certificate: F.Sc (Pre-medical)
College/Board: Govt P.G Jahanzeb College, Swat / Board of Intermediate &Secondary
Education, Swat, KPK, Pakistan
Year of Completion: 2006
Marks (%age) / Division: 68.54% / 1st
4) Secondary School Certificate: S.S.C (science)
School/Board: International Public High School Shahpur, Shangla / Board of Intermediate & Secondary Education, Swat, KPK, Pakistan
Year of Completion: 2004
Marks (%age) / Division: 78.11% / 1st
PROFESSIONAL WORK EXPERIENCE:
v Got the Master Full funded China Government Scholarship at East China Normal University, Shanghai China from 2012-15 through the approval of China Scholarship Committee (CSC)
v Gold Medal; got the Top position in BS (Forestry), 4 Years in the entire Shaheed Benazir Bhutto University during Session 2006-2010, having 81% aggregate
v Merit Certificate for First Position Holder in BS (Forestry), 4 Years during session 2006-10 from Controller of Exams and Department of Forestry, Shaheed Benazir Bhutto University Sheringal, Dir (upper)
v Got 56 Marks in NTS GAT General held in April 2011, having 83.66 percentile score.
v Got the Frontier Education Foundation (FEF) Scholarship at University of Malakand, Pakistan for Talented students in 2008.
SPSS, R- statistical software, STATISTICA, SIGMA PLOT, MS office, Internet surfing, Coral draw.
A. Published and under review Papers
1. Ali, A., Yan, E.R., Ma, W.J., Yang, X.D., Sun, B.W. 2013. Biomass and carbon stocks in Schima superba dominated subtropical forests of eastern China. Journal of Tropical Forest Science. (Expected). SCI Impact factor Journal.
2. Ali, A., Yan, E.R., Yang, X.D., Ma, W.J. 2013. CO2 content variation with tree growth in the aboveground biomass of Schima superba in a subtropical forest of eastern China. Applied Ecology and Environmental Research. (Under review). SCI Impact factor Journal.
3. Sun, B.W., Yang, X.D., Zhang, Z.H., Ma, W.J., Ali, A., Huang, H.X., Yan, E.R. 2013. Relationships between soil carbon pool and vegetation carbon return through succession of evergreen broad-leaved forests in Tiantong region, Zhejiang Province, Eastern China. Chinese Journal of Plant Ecology. 37: 803-810.
4. Yang, X.D., Yan, E.R., Zhang, Z.H., Sun, B.W., Huang, H.X., Ali, A., Ma, W.J., Shi, Q.R. 2013. Tree architecture of overlapping species among successional stages in evergreen broad-leaved forests in Tiantong region, Zhejiang Province, China. Chinese Journal of Plant Ecology. 37: 611-619.
B. Submitted or under writing Papers
1. Ali, A., Yan, E.R., Yang, X.D., Tao, Z., Ma, W.J., Shi, Q.R., Xu, M.S. 2013. Effects of stand structural diversity on carbon stocks in the subtropical forests of eastern China (will soon submit to Forest Ecology and Management).
2. Effects of plant functional traits diversity on carbon stocks in the subtropical forests of eastern China (under writing)
Laboratory and field experience